LIFE AFTER HIGH SCHOOL WORKSHOP
The two-day intensive workshop is for teens AND parents. (And teachers seeking information to take back to their students!)
Day One: A four-hour workshop for parents and teens to discuss options for "life after high school." We'll discuss immediate plans if you are considering college or a performing arts school:
- Community Theatre While Going to College
- College Productions and Student Films
We'll discuss your immediate plans if you are planning to start your career immediately.
- How Do You Move, Live, Work and Survive in Hollywood?
- How Do You Move, Live, Work and Survive in New York?
- How Do You Move, Live, Work and Survive in Atlanta?
- Classes, Classes, Classes and More Classes
- Study, Study, Study, Study, Study and More Study
- Head shots and Resumes
- Getting an Agent
- Marketing Yourself
- Avoiding Scams
- Making a Living While Pursuing a Dream
- Professional Theatre, Film and Television Opportunities
- Teachers, Training, Classes, Workshops, Showcases
- Questions are encouraged throughout our discussion.
(Note: Saturday is open to parents, teachers, and all teens interested in careers in film and theatre, as well as careers as writers, producers and directors.)
Day Two: A four-hour intensive study for teens interested in pursuing a career in acting with a focus on preparing for scholarship or agent and manager auditions (commonly called, "generals").
Actors are asked to come prepared with a one minute monologue, which we will evaluate as a group. We will also practice interviews and discuss audition etiquette. Space is limited to 20 students (acting focus) for Sunday.
$75 for one day. (No additional charge for parents for Saturday session)
$100 both days
More dates coming soon! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER